I bought a terminator dongle on EBay to unlock my SE T610 cell phone. The first trial failed since the software didn’t work on Windows 2003 Server. I got “Phone Not Power Up” error. Then I tried DIV4 from the instruction and got “Error 101”. I switched to my laptop and it worked nicely. So I unlocked the phone and flashed it with new firmware R4C003 US3 and Standard Modem R4C003. Lastly I un-branded it so it has the OEM version of everything.
During the flashing process, my laptop lost power due to used up battery:-( Luckily, everything was fine eventually. Now I have the latest firmware R6B and finally get rid of those “predefined contents” that I could not delete previously. The free memory is about 2.7MB now.