Minolta (actually it’s Konica Minolta now after Konica bought Minolta) has Maxxum 7D DSLR now. You can get it at amazon.com for $1,689.95 including an AF 28-100mm f/3.5-5.6 Zoom Lens. I’m thinking about buying a new DSLR to replace my current Maxxum 7xi SLR.
Here’re the Product Specifications.
* Type: 6MP digital SLR camera with anti-shake technology
* CCD resolution: 6.3 megapixels
* ISO equivalent: Auto, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200
* Maximum shutter speed: 30 seconds
* Minimum shutter speed: 1/4000 second
* Resolution modes: 3008x2000, 2256x1496, 1504x1000 pixels
* Image quality mode: Standard, Fine, Extra-fine, RAW, RAW+JPEG (Fine)
* File format: JPEG, RAW, RAW+JPEG, (DCF 2.0 compliant,
DPOF supported by printing functions in ver.1.1, Exif 2.2)
* Memory: Type I and Type II CompactFlash Cards
* LCD monitor: 2.5-inch TFT color
* Autofocus modes: Single-shot AF, Continuous AF,
Automatic Autofocus (DMF is selectable in menu).
Predictive focus control for moving subjects.
Auto-tracking focus point display
* Metering type: Direct TTL metering; 14-segment honeycomb-pattern
metering, Center-weighted metering, Spot metering
* Flash modes: Fill Flash, Pre Flash with Red-eye reduction
* Viewfinder: Eye-level fixed system with optical-glass pentaprism
* Self-timer: 10- and 2-second delay
* Other functions: Instant playback, customizing, zone matching
* Video output: NTSC/PAL
* PC interface: USB 2.0 high-speed
* Battery: 1 NP-400 Li-ion battery
* Width: 5.91 inches
* Height: 4.17 inches
* Depth: 3.05 inches
* Weight: 26.81 ounces (without battery or media)
* In the box: Maxxum 7D camera body, wide strap (WS-4),
remote cord clip, eyepiece cap II, eyepiece cup (FC-1400),
shoe cap (SC-1000), body cap (BDC-1000),
video cable (VC-500), USB cable (USB-2),
LCD monitor protect panel (MPP-1000),
lithium-ion battery (NP-400), lithium-ion battery charger (BC-400),
DiMAGE software CD-ROM (includes DiMAGE Viewer)
You can compare it to a
$8,000 Canon EOS-1 Ds Mark II 16.7MP Digital SLR Camera (Body Only)!